Friday, March 15, 2013

Yesterday's makeup!

I'm getting ready for my Philippine vacation so I went out for a little shopping. This was my makeup of the day (motd)

1. I started with a clean, moisturized and primed face
2. I put on my foundation and I'm using cover girl's 3 in1 foundation. I didn't set my face with a powder since my foundation is matte.
3. Concealer under my eye to cover dark circles. I used a few shades lighter than me to serve as a highlight too. I also put it at the bridge of my nose, cuspids bow and chin.
4. I have a fat face so contouring is a must for me. I used revlons photo ready bronzer.
5. I did my eye makeup.
6. I used mocha blush by Mac and put it at the apples of my cheek.i also used a highlight, soft and gentle by Mac.
7. For my lips, I used a pink lip liner by essence and macs speed dial.
8. And at the end I always spray my face with urban decays all nighter.



No comments:

Post a Comment