Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cover girl lip perfection! Perfection!

I recently bought the cover girl lip perfection jumbo gloss balm! And I am obsessed with it! It does not make your lips dry. The only thing is the color selection is not that much. And it didn't really caught my eye. I only got two out of all of it, the blush twist and watermelon twist. These two are like my favorite.

If you guys don't know, I'm a huge revlon fan. I really love revlon jumbo lips stains. But this is very comparable to the cover girls version of the jumbo lipsticks. I like both. Both have some hits and misses. The revlon one is a stain. The cover girl one is not. So you really have to reapply this every few min. I like the minty taste and feeling of revlon but I also like the smell and no taste version of cover girls'

Nonetheless, this is an awesome product.here are the swatches. Blush twist on the left and watermelon twist on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment