Wednesday, March 6, 2013



hello everybody!

I would like to introduce myself to you guys! my name is Kris. I am originally from the Philippines and move here in the US 4 years ago. I'm married and a mommy of a beautiful girl. my husband is in the military so we're always on the go whenever and wherever.

in my blogs i will be sharing with you guys my life experiences as a military wife. i would like to discuss makeup, hair, fashion and other beauty related things. I am getting used to being a housewife again, i have recently stopped working because we had to move to another state, so I am learning some new stuff like cooking, baking.

as a mom of a 4 year old, we all know that it can be really tough. but im glad to say that my 4 year old is really good and really smart. so i will share to you guys some tips on mommyhood.
                                    
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment