Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New packaging for elf.

I was at target earlier to look for some stuff that I needed to bring to my vacation to my homeland, the Philippines. Of course, I had to stop by the makeup section to check if there's some new stuff for me to review. And then this caught my eye. The new packaging for elf. The quads that was a dollar before is now 2 dollars.

The packaging looks really sleek. I like that its a little bit bigger than the old style. But the change of the packaging changes the whole makeup too. Changing the look should mean changing the quality too right? Well yeah, it did. The quality of the eye shadows from the old packaging was so good, the quality now is bad. It was so chalky. I tried it on, the eyeshadow wouldn't even stick to my lid. I swatches it and I had to really rub my fingers to get the desired color. But still, it wasn't that good.

All I could say is that I am very disappointed with this elf. Good thing I only brought two, or it would be a waste of my 2 dollars.





No comments:

Post a Comment