Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sinful colors spring/ summer collection

Who's excited for spring/summer? Me!!!! I have been hunting for some new nail polish for spring and summer. I usually buy OPI or Essie. But dang! 9 bucks for a nail polish? I could buy like two revlon lipsticks with that already. So I came across this nail polish brand at Walmart, the sinful colors.

The colors are like cotton candies, I just want to eat them! The colors are called (l-r) unicorn, 24/7, sweet tooth, and easy going! The opacity of the colors are just right! You probably need 3 coats especially the lavender one. But my favorite is easy going! It just goes with any outfit that I wear. And tell you what? Who's not gonna love this $1.99 nail polish? They have more selections, and they have their regular colors too.

I painted my nails using this colors for you guys to see. Excuse my nails or the way I put it coz I was feeling a bit sick that day.

Hope this helps! See yah!







No comments:

Post a Comment