Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lorac mint edition

I have the Lorac pro palette and the unzipped, and I love those eye shadows! Lorac cosmetics recently came out with a new palette. It contains 8 eye shadows a highlighter, a blush, and a lipgloss. The eyeshadows are divided into two. 4 are matte and the other 4 are shimmery. The quality of the eye shadows are magnificent. I have never been disappointed with Lorac cosmetics. They are very pigmented and creamy.

The highlight is typical. Very pigmented too. Just need a little bit and it will give you that really Dewey look. The blush is coral-ly color with shimmer to it. It's very comparable to Nars orgasm. Perfect for spring.

Lets talk about the lipgloss.it is thick. No scent to it, and its a cute nude color. Perfect pair for the eye shadows in the palette. This retails for $49. I think it's a bit pricey considering the pro palette is only $42 with 16 shadows on it. But like I said, it has a highlight, blush and a gloss so I guess that's what made it a little more expensive.

All in all its a great palette for summer and spring. Pricey, but worth it. Here's the product and swatches.













No comments:

Post a Comment