Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Scandaleyes! What?!

Aside from the cover girl jumbo gloss that I purchased before, I forgot to mention that I also got two eyeliners to try out. I haven't seen a lot of reviews about it on a blog or vlog. It's the Rommel scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal eyeliner. I bought two colors, taupe and nude. I really like it, they glide in smoothly, they're soft but not to soft that when you put it the tip would break. No. And when they say waterproof, they mean waterproof. The only way you can remove it is with an eye makeup remover.

All in all, I really like this product. A high quality performance for a low price. These sell for $3.49 at Walmart. But if you go to cvs sometimes they have buy one get one half off. Below are the liners and swatches. On the left is the nude which is great to help open up your eye. An alternative to white eyeliner. And the right is taupe, which is good to use if you wanna do soft or natural makeup and do not want to use brown or black eyeliner.



No comments:

Post a Comment