Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Urban decay vice 3

I never owned any vice palette from urban decay. Recently they came out with the third vice palette and this really caught my eye. I'm not really into colorful and shimmery eyeshadows like what they had on the last two palette. This palette have mattes, satin, and shimmer. Vice 3 is just right up on my alley. It has transition colors nice jewel tone very appropriate for fall colors. It has a total of 20 very pigmented eyeshadows that I like. But just like any other makeup artist/ addict I always use a primer before I put on eyeshadows to help the colors pop oh more. 

The packaging is very nice and very sturdy. I think it's slimmer than the last two palette which is a plus coz I hate bulky palettes. And it also includes a pouch and a double sided brush. 



I love that all vice palette have this huge mirror. As you can see all the colors are kinda dark and neutral eventhough they have the green, pink and teal. They are still in the neutral side. In my opinion these colors are perfect for girls with brown/ hazel eyes. I swatched it for you guys but I had to do it row by row vertically. 


First row: truth- great all over and highlight color. Undone, downfall, and dtf are my go to crease/ transition color if I use this palette only 


2nd row: dragon, freeze, heroine and brokedown 


3rd row: vanity, lucky, reign, and bobby dazzle


4th row: alien, alchemy, bondage, and sonic


5th row: last sin, angel, defy, revolver. 

These are gorgeous colors. I love them all but out of the 20 my faves are brokedown, lucky, alchemy, bondage, sonic and angel. I know I always gravitate in these colors now a days especially that fall is here. But I just can't help it! 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this mini review. Check out and follow me on Instagram @unrestrained_beauty . Xoxo!







No comments:

Post a Comment