Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tarte holiday collection ( blush )

Where I live, there is no sephora. I know! Whatever your thinking, that's what I'm thinking too. That I live in the middle of nowhere. But few months ago, they just opened an ulta store. I was there the other day to exchange a makeup I just got and I can't really decide which one to exchange it with. They haven't restocked anything in the store. But they have the storage out. 

I was there first thing the morning. I was browsing and just looking then I spotted the tarte blush holiday  collection. I was like you know what I only have one tarte blush and I've been meaning to buy some but I was putting it off coz I think I have too much blushes already. So got the blush collection. 


Can I just say I love the packaging. They are a bit smaller than the regular blush but this will last me forever.  Plus 4 blushes for $35? That is a great deal. 


Here are the colors of the blushes. I love most of them is matte. And the colors are perfect for fall. 


I didn't really do a good job swatching it coz I didn't want to pack it on. I wanna see the color pay of with one swipe. And it's pretty good. These colors are just right for me. Same formula just smaller size. 

All in all I think this is a great buy. I think I'll still buy a few more colors from the regular line. Xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment