Friday, November 21, 2014

My foundation / contour routine from special occasions

Hi y'all! Today I wanna show you guys my foundation, contour/ highlight routine for special occasions. 

I don't normally do this everyday because it's a long process. And it takes up a lot of time. I don't have that much to spend since I just had a baby 6 months ago and she's literally like a koala bear always wanted with mommy. Not that I complain, I love it actually. But this is how I do my makeup when I do have time. 

Let me warn you, my skin color is hideously pale. And I didn't really made my eye look good since we're focusing on the foundation highlight and contour.

You guys know the step, wash, moisturize prep and prime your skin. And this is what I look like after that. 

I did my brows already coz I look like an alien if I don't. Lol. Next step is foundation. Any foundation you guys have. And then we do all the contouring and highlighting. I used a dark foundation stick from Sonia Kashuk. And for highlight I used the maybeline age rewind concealer in pale light. 


Contouring: my forehead, sides of my nose, top of my lip, hollows of my cheeks, eyelid, jaw line, sides of my chin. 


Highlight: nose, forehead, triangle shape under my eye, top of my lips, chin, under the contour on my cheeks. 

Then we blend everything using my beauty blender. I blended the highlight first then the contour and here's what it looks like half face blended half not.



I like to use cream blush as a base for my blush too here I used makeup forever hd cream blush. 

The I blended it with my elf stippling brush which you can get from target for $3 



I set everything with a translucent powder, add more powder bronzer, blush, highlight, did my eyes, no lashes. And put on some lipsticks and here's the finish look. 


 

Products I used.
Bronzer: Mac matte bronzer
Highlight: Becca moonstone 
Blush: Mac well dressed 
Eyeshadow: tarte
Eyebrows: anastasia brow whiz in soft brown
Mascara: maybeline pumped 
Lip liner : essence rose
Lipstick: milani nude cream
Lipgloss: nyx butter gold in eclair
Setting spray: urban decay all nighter

I hope you guys like it! Xoxo 

P.s excuse my background this was just a spur of the moment blog!👅👅











1 comment:

  1. You are gorgeous even without makeup! :)

    makeupmiroir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete