Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bite beauty high pigment lip pencil holiday set

Wow! I know weird intro in a blog. But this is literally my first reaction when I saw and swatched these bite beauty high pigmented lip pencil holiday set. First off let's talk about the price. $25.00 and you get 4 deluxe sample of their lip pencil  0.05oz or 1.48g each. 


The container it's stored in is as big as the altoids tin can and has a huge mirror on it that I really like. The packaging of this set is perfect for the holidays. It's not cheap looking and something that you can use to store other stuff too. 



The colors of the lip pencils are perfect for the holiday season. I have a feeling that I'll be grabbing these lippies for the next few months. These lippies really live up to its name high pigmented because they really are. 

Here are the swatches 


From left to right: pomegranate is a rich red color. Winterberry if I'm not mistaken is a limited edition color especially made for this set which is obviously a berry color. Sable is also another limited edition that is a pinky nude, perfect for any skin color. Last but not the least is the infamous rhubarb- the Kylie Jenner lip color. It's described as the rose color. 

This set is a great way to try on the bite beauty products. for the price and quality of these products I think it's worth it. The only downside is, they don't sell this set online anymore. Sorry ladies. I feel sorry for myself too. I should have bought a back up and gifts for my sisters in law. But the good thing is, you can buy the full siE of pomegranate and rhubarb. And I'm telling you guys, it's worth it. You won't regret buying it.

Til next time. Xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment