Monday, July 7, 2014

Clinique cheek pop blushes.

Ok so I know, this post is so late already. Like I said I just had a baby and I don't have time to blog because I was so busy doing DIYs for little bear. 

Anyway, this past few weeks I have been loving these blushes from Clinique. Everybody was raving about this one, the packaging is cute, the product itself is excellent. So I gave in and ordered it online. I ordered 2 at first the cherry pop and plum pop after I received it and played with it, of course I had to buy the other two.

I am not joking when I say this is by far the best product from Clinique that I've ever tried. Usually their products break me out but this was awesome. Here are the blushes and the swatches. 



They are permanent products of Clinique. If you don't have this, you need to get your hands on this because it's a life changer. They give you this flushed look which is what I like during spring/ summer. It's sheer but buildable. I personally like to build it up and let the color of the blush show since I'm always wearing bronzer. (Pale me) it looks so good and it goes so smooth. 

I highly recommend this stuff. Let's all get popped! Xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment