Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bobbi brown shimmer bricks

This makeup brand was introduced to me by a friend when we were working as a flight attendant in Bahrain. She was using the gel liner and during that time I wasn't really into makeup. But when I saw her using this I was like, hey that looks really good. She tried it on me and I immediately fell in love with the product. So when I got my first paycheck I went straight to the mall and bought the gel liner. 

Now I'm still a fan of  Bobbi brown. And lately I've been into her shimmerbricks. These are awesome products you can use as a highlight or a blush. I have collected five of these slowly. They are $44 each which I think is worth the price. The packaging is black and very elegant. Ever since Bobbi came out with the shimmer bricks, a lot of brands high end or drug store made one too but I think nothing will compare with the quality of pigmentation, texture and color of Bobbi browns shimmer brick. 

Here's my collection and swatches. See you guys on my next blog. Xoxo.







2 comments:

  1. Those colors look wonderful! I need to try out more from this brand! Great post

    Forever Alixandria Blog

    Forever Alixandria instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous! I really want to pick some of these up!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete